Best of Eastern Canada with Canadian Maritimes Cruise Ocean View Stateroom Summer 2018
Brochure Type: USA and Canada 2018
A tale of two colonial powers, a tradition of welcoming all. Explore Canada's cosmopolitan cities, proud French and British heritage and majestic natural landscapes, from the cascading waters of Niagara Falls, to the pretty meadows, forests and ice wine vineyards of Ontario and Queb??c.
- Orientation of Toronto, Kingston, Ottawa
- Visit CN Tower, Niagara Falls, Parc Omega Safari Park, Montreal
- 8 full breakfasts
- 3 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- 1 lunch
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (607) 734-4131 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13627635
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 12/31/2017
- 15 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Toronto||Arrive Toronto: Welcome to Toronto. At 6 p.m., gather at the hotel with your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception.Welcome Reception|
Sheraton Centre Toronto
|Day 2||Niagara Falls||Toronto Sightseeing - Niagara Falls (2 nights): Start the day with an orientation tour of cosmopolitan, multi-cultural Toronto, viewing sprawling Queens Park; the lively entertainment district, stately University Avenue and the Provincial Parliament Buildings. Embark on a trip to the top of the iconic CN Tower. Travel on to Niagara Falls for an evening on your own.
Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls/Fallsview
|Day 3||Niagara Falls||Niagara Falls Sightseeing: Enjoy a panoramic view of the thundering cascades at Niagara Falls before taking an exhilarating boat ride to the base of spectacular Horseshoe Falls. This evening, enjoy a delightful Be My Guest experience at a family-owned and operated winery. Join your hosts for an exclusive tasting of their award-winning wines, including their famous ice wine, a speciality of the region, made from grapes that have been frozen while still on the vine. The result is a refreshingly sweet dessert wine. Sample some of Niagara's regional cuisine created with local seasonal ingredients in a marvellous setting with stunning views of the vineyard.Full Breakfast, Be My Guest Dining|
|Day 4||Ottawa||Niagara Falls - Kingston - Ottawa (2 nights): Travel north along the shore of Lake Ontario for an orientation tour of Canada's first capital, Kingston. See the beautiful historic buildings, churches, picturesque neighborhoods and 19th century fortifications. Continue through rolling farmlands, following rivers and lakes to the current capital and arrive at your hotel, ideally located in downtown Ottawa.Full Breakfast|
Courtyard Ottawa East
|Day 5||Ottawa||Ottawa Sightseeing and Free Time: Embark on an introductory tour of the city, viewing the elegant buildings of Parliament Hill, Rideau Hall, the residence of the Governor General of Canada, and the beautiful downtown parks with their exquisite gardens. Tonight, enjoy dinner at a local restaurant.Full Breakfast, Dinner|
|Day 6||Quebec City||Ottawa - Parc Omega - Quebec City (2 nights): This morning, travel to Parc Omega, a safari park with lakes, meadows, small valleys, forests, and rocky hills and home to various wildlife including moose, bears, raccoons, and wolves. Later, find yourself within the fortified walls of Old Quebec City with its artisanal bakeries, flower markets and lively cafes offering a taste of Paris in the New World. Full Breakfast|
|Day 7||Quebec City||Quebec City Sightseeing and Free Time: Join your Local Specialist on an exploration of the city, walking the narrow streets of the atmospheric Old Town and the Plains of Abraham, the site of a major colonial battle between the British and the French. Enjoy the afternoon on your own. Tonight, toast your Eastern Canada adventure at a Farewell Dinner to celebrate the end of your holiday.Full Breakfast, Farewell Dinner|
|Day 8||Canadian Maritimes Cruise||Quebec City - Montreal - Canadian Maritimes Cruise: Travel to Montreal and see the famous sights before bidding farewell to your Travel Director and boarding your Holland America ship to set sail on an unforgettable cruise discovering natural beauty and maritime treasures. Full Breakfast, Dinner|
|Day 9||Quebec City||Quebec City: Choose to take the funicular or the "neck-breaking steps" down to the Lower Town where you'll see Notre Dame des Victoires, the Petit Champlain district, the port, and Musee de la Civilisation.Full Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 10||Gulf of Saint Lawrence||Gulf of Saint Lawrence: The Gulf of Saint Lawrence fringes the shores of half the provinces of Canada. The Gulf is defined by stunning coast line and beautiful islands, including Prince Edward Island and the Magdalen Islands. Full Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 11||Charlottetown||Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island: Call in at Charlottetown where red double-decker buses motor along streets lined with Victorian houses.Full Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 12||Sydney||Sydney, Nova Scotia: Cruise on passed the Highlands of Nova Scotia to the port of Sydney. Lighthouses stand sentinel on cliffside ledges; tiny villages huddle in rocky inlets and lobsters make it from the ocean to your plate in record time. Full Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 13||Halifax||Halifax, Nova Scotia: In Halifax, the ramparts of the Citadel defend the city and await your inspection.Full Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 14||Bar Harbor||Bar Harbor, Maine: Continuing south, Bar Harbor is the quintessential New England coastal town.Full Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 15||Disembark Boston||Disembark Boston: Disembark the ship in Boston today.Full Breakfast|
- Cruise Fees, Taxes and Tips: These compulsory charges are levied by the cruise line and are comprised of a Non-Commissionable Fare, Hotel Service Charges (cruise tips), Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. See Terms and Conditions for details.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class